While on safari I really enjoyed the photo opportunities that the large roof hatch on your vehicles offered. I got some real beautiful photos. Thank you very much.
Martin Stewart, Manchester.
Our Safari Vehicles
Wherever you go, your mode of travel is important. When on safari in the untamed African wilderness however, your choice of vehicle becomes critical, requiring special adaptations that will maximise your comfort and enhance your viewing experience. We have a very special fleet of safari-prepared vehicles, carefully selected to provide our clients with the utmost in comfort and safety.
Our four wheel drive Toyota Land Cruisers are custom built to provide ample leg-room, and a guaranteed window seat.
- Carries 9 people, including driver.
- You will never be cramped into uncomfortable tour bus or mini van.
- All vehicles have large pop-up roof hatches, to allow the maximum game viewing and photographic opportunities.
- Each seat is equipped with a seat belt, for when the going gets rough.
- Our vehicles undergo rigorous inspection and continuous maintenance in our own fully equipped garage.
- All vehicles are equipped with VHF radios, enabling our drivers to communicate with our headquarters, other radio stations, as well as to stay in contact with the hotel or lodge.
- Each Land Cruiser is equipped with at least two spare tires, as well as tools and equipment to cover any eventuality.
- All vehicles are equipped with a cooler box, to provide that cool drink, or sundowner cocktail
- Toyota Land Cruiser 1Hz
- Dual fuel tanks, total capacity:170 litres diesel
- Engine size: 4.2 litres
On a Njake Safari, you will travel with an experienced guide who will see to all your daily needs. A seasoned professional, his combined responsibilities include tour guide, game tracker, problem solver and personal driver.
A driver is not just assigned to a trip. A great deal of care goes into matching guides with the tour he will be leading. They are selected for their special interests, knowledge of the area and their personalities.